[Coco] How to import source code into NitrOS-9?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 18:37:54 EDT 2015

Barry, the major difference (and it is major) between "dw4" and "becker" is that DW4 uses the Coco's bitbanger port to communicate with the server. The Becker port uses TCP/IP to talk to the server, so no... they are not interchangeable.

Stephen, you may want to try my "MShell" software for NitrOS9. It allows you to move files from ANY OS9 formated file system (disk, HD, dsk, VHD, img etc), to and from ANY RSDOS file system (disk, HD partition, dsk, VHD partition), and to and from the DW4 server's PC host's drive (the PC hard drive).

In a matter of seconds, I can pull any file from my PC or any RSDOS disk image into OS9.

Also, MShell is mouse/keyboard driven. You can visually move through all directories on you OS9 or PC HD, and through your RSDOS disks.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com