[Coco] VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator v2.0.1 - Public Release(finally!)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Fri Oct 2 09:57:38 EDT 2015

If you run a good third party anti-virus/firewall program, and scan
regularly. Windows XP is no more unsafe than any other OS. Especially if you
are behind a router.

I have several XP systems which are fine, and have not been infected. You
just have to avoid risky websites and activities like opening email
attachments.

For the use case as a host for DW4 and Vcc, you probably aren't going to run
an email client or do much surfing on it at all. It should be quite safe.

-[ Al ]-