[Coco] VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator v2.0.1 - Public Release (finally!)

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Oct 2 08:37:41 EDT 2015

 Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft and is no longer updated with security fixes. I would not suggested running anything on an XP system that is connected to the internet at this point as it will probably quickly get infected by malware. I would suggest upgrading to at least Vista or Windows 7. If you must run XP, either isolate it from the internet, or run it under emulation, or both. Otherwise, well, good luck with the viruses you will most likely collect. Or…
Run Linux.