[Coco] VCC Color Computer 3 Emulator v2.0.1 - Public Release (finally!)

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Fri Oct 2 08:27:16 EDT 2015

This "Windows" binary for VCC 2.0.1 works very well under Wine on Mac OS-X. It should probably work under Wine in Linux also.

For Mac
http://winebottler.kronenberg.org
To install using Wine bottler, open the installer exe with wine bottler, optionally deselect the install mono (.Net) as it is not needed, and then follow the prompts to create a Mac application. I am running it using Wine Bottler 1.7 with no issues that I have noticed. I can upload a prepackaged Mac application is there is any interest.

For Linux
https://www.winehq.org/download/