[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Sat May 30 01:31:23 EDT 2015

The test for the CoCo 3 upgrade on a MultiPak is:
PRINT PEEK(&HFF90)
The correct (upgraded) value that should be returned is 126.
The non upgraded value is 255.
This test must be performed using a CoCo 3 to be valid.
Using the MultiPak for the short time needed to perform this test even a few times should be safe. Running the MultiPak continuously day to day on CoCo 3 with out the upgrade is NOT safe.