[Coco] eBay MPI Heads Up

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat May 30 04:25:58 EDT 2015

Thanks Barry.

Due the age of the PAL selector board, I think I'll just remove it and put
the PAL I have left over from the upgrade of my white 26-3024 in to this
grey 26-3024. This will restore it to the original configuration. I can
always swap the PAL chips if I change my mind and want to use it with a Coco
3 in the future.