[Coco] DriveWire frustrations

Christopher Barnett Fox cbfox01 at syr.edu
Mon May 25 17:53:04 EDT 2015

Aaron,

I'll fill in the details with the logs, etc. later this evening if time permits. Otherwise, will be later in the week.

If it matters, I've been trying to get this working either on an iMac (21.5" late 2013 model, running Yosemite currently, although also tested DW under Mavericks with similar results) with a Keyspan USA-19QW USB to serial adapter, or on an Intel NUC (model D54250) running any compatible flavor of Linux. If it would help retain the in-DriveWire browser capability by switching to an older distribution, I also have available a FitPC-2. Or, heck, even a Raspberry Pi Model B. On the latter machines, I've got generic Prolific 2303 adapters available.

Whatever combo of the above will get me the best possible DriveWire environment...

Thanks!

Christopher