[Coco] DriveWire frustrations

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:43:12 EDT 2015

I have little time to spend on coco things unfortunately.  Tried to do a
new version a couple times but just haven't found the time.  I've been
cleaning up the source and hopefully will push something usable by anyone
that wants to continue the project.

Boisy has been working on a new version but sadly I believe it is locked
down to only Apple computers.