[Coco] Bonus photos for the book, CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy’s Underdog Computer

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Fri May 22 10:04:45 EDT 2015

Boisy has been posting an extensive series of bonus images (not found in the
book
<http://www.amazon.com/CoCo-Colorful-History-Underdog-Computer/dp/1466592478/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=armcharcad-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=QTFFTJPAMCBWES4R&creativeASIN=1466592478>)
on our book's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cocobook/

For ease of future access and for the benefit of those who "just don't do
Facebook," I'm also going to be posting the images in a series of blog
posts on my Website, Armchair Arcade. The first one, which I just posted,
is here: http://wp.me/p5dH5R-nl

I will do a new post with additional images every few days or so until all
of the Facebook postings are accounted for. Enjoy!

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>