[Coco] Sdc question

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Tue May 26 19:51:51 EDT 2015

 I booted the system from a DriveWire server, but there are other cases where there mightn't be a disk inserted. For example, I could have the sdc command loaded into memory, and then if I accidentally oopsed and ejected my system disk, I could reinsert it, or a different one. With the proper device descriptors and drivers, I could also boot off a real floppy disk in attached to a floppy controller in a different multipack slot. There is also my old Burke & Burke controller, but I doubt I would hook that up again as I have long since dumped everything on that old hard drive to a disk image. The biggest reason is to allow you to insert a disk if you accidentally eject the last one. Thanks for the suggestion with I$Attach, I did try that, to no avail. I wonder if this is an issue with the way the driver is working?