[Coco] Coco printers (drivewire)

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Thu May 14 00:49:33 EDT 2015

I've been wanting to try a raspberry pi. Sounds like a good idea. I could use it with drivewire for a hard drive also.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261870045797&alt=web

Saw this and thought it looked interesting with a tiny monitor.   Would quickly approach the price of a used laptop,  but would be very compact. And wouldn't have to fight the family for the big computer.

Sean Russell
Albuquerque,  NM USA

You might want to get a Raspberry Pi 2 (the quad core model) and use that as a compact server. Alternatives are Atom or ITX based computers. Cheaper than a used laptop, and much more compact. You need a monitor and keyboard to install the OS and set it up initially, but after that they are not needed. Hook your current monitor and keyboard up, then control it through the CoCo after.
 Frank Swygert
Fix-It-Frank Handyman Service