[Coco] RGB2VGA Convertors

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat May 9 15:42:39 EDT 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roy Justus via Coco"
Sent: Saturday, May 09, 2015 8:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Coco] RGB2VGA Convertors

> Hello
>     If you paid for it I am sorry for the delay.    I became ill with a
> resperatory conditiion and had to stop.    Worse yet my main
> computor chocked on a bad sector and I lost all my contact and
> data files so I don't know who I owe what......
>
> I will announce on this list when I am back up and assembling
> them again.   When that time comes I accept new orders and
> get caught up on ones that are way past due....
>

> Roy Justus
> rjrtty at aol.com

Different Converter, Roy.

Kip is kindly building these converters from Luis' design.  These work in
connection with a DE0-Nano board.

I did order a converter from you the last time you offered them for sale,
but no monies were exchanged. I essentially got a spot in line.

So put me down for one again if you're rebuilding your waiting list.

I'm sorry to hear about your health problems but am glad to see you
participating here again. Hopefully that means you're feeling a little
better.

Take care.

Kelly