[Coco] RGB2VGA Convertors

abqpenmaster abqpenmaster at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:26:07 EDT 2015

Hope you're feeling better,  get well soon!  I've been using my Justice converter with my 18" monitor for over 3 years now.

Sean Russell

Albuquerque,  NM USA

     If you paid for it I am sorry for the delay.    I became ill with a
resperatory conditiion and had to stop.    Worse yet my main
computor chocked on a bad sector and I lost all my contact and
data files so I don't know who I owe what......

I will announce on this list when I am back up and assembling
them again.   When that time comes I accept new orders and
get caught up on ones that are way past due....

Roy Justus
rjrtty at aol.com