[Coco] SCSI2SD and Cloud 9's TC^3 Controller

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Fri Jun 12 11:52:39 EDT 2015

Ron,
That is GREAT!!!! Also you can have offsets to HDB-DOS that will utilize many more 256 virtual drives/partitions. I believe CoCo Demus has done such a manager... ???
If you are on the SuperDriver platform, then you can handle offsets/partitions as well. Understand the offsets as if they overlap. BOOM...corruption of the file structure.

I have had inquiries, so I'll post this here.
There are no plans to do another TC^3 controller production run.
 I am in the process of designing a new SD interface device with a RTC, single SD slot, USB serial port(this is currently being reviewed, looking like wireless Ethernet now.) and a ROM emulator that loads .ccc files from the SD to SRAM and emulates the cartridge port.

If you are interested, please reply to me privately and I'll add you to a contact list.

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Regards, Mark Marlette
http://www.cloud9tech.com
mark at cloud9tech.com