[Coco] A couple of Disk Utilities for the CoCo

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Fri Jun 12 09:17:46 EDT 2015

I uploaded a .DSK image to dropbox which contains two utility programs which
I haven't come across in the various archives which I know about.

The programs are for DECB and work on both a CoCo 2 and a CoCo 3.

1. TIMER.BIN - A disk timing program from the December 1984 issue of Hot
CoCo, written by Mark D. Goodwin.

It has a very nice graphical interface and works great. I typed this copy in
and assembled it back in 1984.

2.  DU.BIN - Disk Utility V 2.2 Valley Micro Systems Modified 06/30/85 Vern
Clark

This is a very handy utility for managing disks. It allows you to do pretty
much anything with a disk including alphabetizing the directory, loading and
executing program, etc..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n0ujze7jjit3jkf/UTILITY.DSK?dl=0

Enjoy