[Coco] A couple of Disk Utilities for the CoCo

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sat Jun 13 01:26:31 EDT 2015

I've moved the file to the following folder:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cnb9dbjh1yo6rvr/AABLsuoHz2aqaT20EunGaOPLa?dl=0

I'm going through my physical floppy disks and will be uploading anything
that appears useful and/or unique to that folder.

This way I don't have to post a link for each .dsk image.

Right now there's just the one .dsk file and a PDF file which is a chapter
from a CoCo book. I'll be adding stuff tonight and over the weekend. I'd say
90% of my disks have lost their data, so I'm not sure how much I will be
able to retrieve successfully.