[Coco] SCSI2SD and Cloud 9's TC^3 Controller

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Fri Jun 12 11:31:25 EDT 2015

I have 2 of Cloud 9's TC^3 SCSI controllers and they work great.  I have
not used them with OS9 or Nitros9, but plan to real soon as I feel there's
so much Coco potential I have not seen yet.  I remember looking at OS9
many, many years ago and it seemed real foreign to me.  After years of
Linux experience and looking at it now, I can really appreciate just how
advanced OS9 is and how incredible the Coco was for being able to run an OS
like that so long ago.

-Ron