[Coco] MC-11 Status Update

Didier Derny didier at aida.org
Tue Jul 28 09:00:13 EDT 2015

Frankly after having bought around 10 keyboards most of them not working
in ps/2 mode
I took the simplest resolution to never use a ps/2 keyboard again

my apple IIe is using a usb keyboard
my c64/vic20 have already been connected to a usb keyboard  (even with a
national keyboard)
for my coco2/coco3 it's on its way...

I won't buy 10 keyboard again to find a working one (or pay a high price
for the transport)
the one I found several years ago [not sold anymore] (it was the
parallax keyboard for the propeller)

I love national keyboards :)  and my fingers are not fitted for qwerty
keyboards :)

the usb only allow what was programmed in the chip used for usb
if you only have HID devices software you won't connect a mass storage