[Coco] MC-11 Status Update

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 28 09:34:21 EDT 2015

What specifically was the issue? Not working in ps/2 mode?

Are these dual mode keyboards? USB with maybe ps/2 support?

My experience has been zero issues with ps/2 keyboards. Yes there are bad keyboards but never bought a new bad one.

I agree with Aaron on usb and ps/2.

Getting keys either usb or ps/2 to the coco is easy. Getting them to output any  key press is a bit harder.

In the Cloud-9 PS/2 interface both RSDOS and NitrOS-9 tables are fully supported with many macro and pre canned tables as well. Programmable macros of the 12 function keys 50 keys each max.  Both keyboards can be used simultaneously if one prefers.

Regards

Mark

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android