[Coco] MC-11 Status Update

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 07:34:38 EDT 2015

Contact a business equipment/computing supplier. In the US examples are
staples, office depot, office max, Ingram micro, CDW, etc.  You probably
won't see PS/2 devices in a retail store because its become uncommon for
home use, but they all sell them.  PS/2 devices are still used by many
companies for security purposes on desktops and especially on servers. A
USB port allows many dangerous devices such as portable mass storage, while
ps/2 connectors are pretty safe, so it is not uncommon to have usb disabled
on company owned computers.  Amazon also carries quite a few, if they
deliver to your area.  Not expensive.