[Coco] Super Logo, disk version?

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Jul 8 20:31:42 EDT 2015

I found a copy of the D.L. Logo disk in the CoCo Archive and copied it over to a NitrOS9 disk, where it runs happily on my CoCo 3. My two daughters enjoyed making patterns by giving instructions to the "turtle". If they make something interesting, they can save it to "disk" on my CoCo SDC. I am still curious about the Super Logo disk version though. It would be nice to have just to see how it works, but D.L. Logo is pretty nice.