[Coco] Super Logo, disk version?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 21:39:17 EDT 2015

Barry, I never ran Super Logo, in fact, until recently, I didn't know it existed. I did have the "Logo" pak and enjoyed it. I remember making "interlude" screens on a VHS cartoon tape I made for my nieces for Christmas one year. I used Logo to do the text, graphics, and simple animations between each cartoon. I had done the same the year before with Art Gallery and they had loved it.
Then I got DL Logo in a box of disks from a friend who gave me all his Coco gear when he moved on to PCs, but he (for some reason) never gave me any manuals (I learned OS9 L2 with no manuals). I figured out some of the Logo syntax, but without the manual, I eventually gave up. I'm glad to see the complete manual finally made it into the archives. One day when I get time, I want to start playing with it. I think my grandson (who is a budding gamer) would love it.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com