[Coco] Super Logo, disk version?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Wed Jul 8 20:11:18 EDT 2015

D.L.Logo is a completely different implementation of Logo and not part of Tandy's "Logo" series (though released by Tandy). For one thing, it requires OS9. It will utilize the SSpak, the X-pad etc. Written by Dale Lear, it is probably the best version of Logo written for the Coco.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com