[Coco] NitrOS-9 beginner

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 3 14:53:43 EDT 2015

Drive is single sided.  And I guess maybe I don't understand 40 track --
is it that a standard radio shack disk controller and drive actually
"support" 40 track on the hardware level, and it's just that DECB only
uses 0-34?

I'll check out the disk images.  That being said, the only way I have
convert a .dsk to an actual floppy is to use drivewire and HDB-DOS,
meaning my copy operation from .dsk to floppy will only support 35 tracks...

-RobertH