[Coco] colorburst

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Fri Jul 3 13:15:01 EDT 2015

The term is "Vaporware."  Yet another great idea that never became reality.
I have in my possession several CoCo items some here have never seen.  I
have not seen the "Colorburst" anywhere other than that advertisement.  At
$999 I doubt enough interest was shown to develop it beyond the speculation
stage.

Bruce W.