[Coco] colorburst

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 3 12:50:50 EDT 2015

I'm guessing, based on the radio silence here on the list, and the fact
that google comes up with nothing good, that this thing never existed.
Which is a little disconcerting... I'm used to con's in the internet
age, but was the half page ad in the rainbow a fake? Or at best maybe a
prototype that never got any orders...