[Coco] [coco} Upgrading a CC3 w OS9 or Nitros9

Bill Nobel b_nobel at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:03:57 EDT 2015

Hi George,  First Drivewire can be used for straight RS-DOS as long as you have HDB Dos on a eprom in a disk controller.  Nitros9 is an advantage over L2 as it has been highly optimized by many people (too many to list, Boisy being the main contributor over the last few years) I am not too familiar with the SCSI memory stick scheme, but for hardware wise I would suggest the Coco SDC interface it uses regular SD cards for drives.

Bill Nobel