[Coco] [coco} Upgrading a CC3 w OS9 or Nitros9

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Jul 2 23:22:23 EDT 2015

Yes, regardless of which storage solution you choose as best for your
situation, I'd make the switch from OS-9 Level 2 to NitrOS-9 Level 2.  It
definitely is much faster than OS-9 Level 2. It's also seems smoother and
more reliable in my opinion. There is no real learning curve switching from
OS-9 to NitrOS-9.

I think drivewire opens up an entire new frontier for the CoCo and would try
to work that in to the mix if possible. Having seen a picture of your CoCo
I'm fairly certain you're not running out of inputs or outputs.