[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:11:41 EST 2015

Unfortunately I think we all know that people like this only damage our
community.  They discourage the few people that are willing to put in the
work to create tools and do nothing to contribute themselves.  I think the
best we can hope for is that this worm slithers off into some dark corner
before upsetting anyone that actually matters.