[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:07:45 EST 2015

On 1/30/2015 9:04 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Some people are asshats who can't figure out how to use software they are
> given for FREE, and want to blame others for their own ignorance .  Their
> opinion has no value, but I suppose it's fine if they want to demonstrate
> their lack of quality here.

I don't disagree with your opinion at all Aaron. Someone on the Facebook
CoCo page pointed out to Roy that he might have a corrupt ROM that is
the root of his problems. I'm morbidly curious to see if this is the
case, and if he'll issue as much of a passionate public apology as he
has public condemnation of Xroar on Android...

-- Brian