[Coco] xroar for Nintendo DS

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 09:17:58 EST 2015

On 1/30/2015 9:11 AM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:
> Unfortunately I think we all know that people like this only damage our
> community.  They discourage the few people that are willing to put in the
> work to create tools and do nothing to contribute themselves.  I think the
> best we can hope for is that this worm slithers off into some dark corner
> before upsetting anyone that actually matters.

Oh, absolutely! But I think most of the people that matter have dealt
with his kind before and have already placed him on a mental block in
the first place. It's time for him to put up, or shut up, as someone
else pointed out. If he can make a better product, he should then prove
us all wrong about what we already suspect. If not, he most certainly
should STFU and learn some humility. I really don't care if Dennis does
give him a kick - but he'd most likely sign up with another email
account just to continue being an ass-hat.

-- Brian