[Coco] worst game ever review: pooyan

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Wed Jan 28 23:04:05 EST 2015

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 06:43:43PM +1000, Nick Marentes wrote:
> It's a great little arcade game based on the smash arcade hit. The CoCo
> version is quite a faithful repoduction considering the graphics
> limitations of the CoCo 1/2.

I don't think I'd ever seen it before.

> Not so silly once you know what's going on eh?   :)

Wolves versus pigs? Gotta side with the wolves! Predators are a
necessary part of a natural environment. Pigs just **** **** up.

Also, I don't say "silly" to mean "bad." More the opposite in games!
Silly often equals original.

> A great arcade game for anyone who like classic 80's arcade video games.

I didn't say I didn't like them, I just stink at them! There's a
difference!

> If you prefer chess, then this (and most other arcade games) are not
> your cup of tea.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA