[Coco] worst game ever review: pooyan

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Jan 28 03:53:10 EST 2015

On 28/01/2015 5:58 PM, Willard Goosey wrote:

> So this game apparently got mentioned as one of the Worst Games Ever
> because of Radio Shack false advertising. Anyway.

Wow, for me it's right up there as one of the Coco's best!

> This
> is apparently a port?

<http://www.arcade-museum.com/game_detail.php?game_id=9082>

It's a clone of an arcade game by the same name, and a pretty good one at
that, given the limitations of the Coco3. Being familiar with the arcade
game may be why I hold it in so high regard, because on that basis it is a
top-notch effort.

Regards,