[Coco] 128K EEPROM Cartridge board

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:54:59 EST 2015

Chad,

I personally like this idea :D
I would love to have a independent programmable program pack with banks.
This would allow me to make use of my CoCo2B that has issues till I can get
around to fixing it. :D

You have a fully assembled cost idea so we know how much to expect that we
would need to give to get such a product from yeah? :D  Thanks :D