[Coco] 128K EEPROM Cartridge board

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:44:13 EST 2015

Actually, upon closer inspection the datasheet, it looks like it has onboard software data protection that can be turned on or off by a 3 byte code sent to the chip.  This would negate the need for the write-protect jumper.  If we had a program on the CoCo to write to the chip, it could send the bytes to unlock the chip, write the ROM image, then send the bytes again to lock it back down.