[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 03:51:00 EST 2015

Allen, in VCC you have to run the Becker boot for drivewire access, so that's what I was using.
On my Coco 3, I used the DW boot.
I can test the regular floppy boot from Vcc as well, but honestly, these boots are all generated from the same sources and the boot would not be the problem. It would be something in SCF and all the L2 disks use the same files once you get past the boot and kernel. The only difference would be the type of RBF drivers you use for your particular hardware or 6309/6809 builds, but that wouldn't affect this either. I used 6309 on VCC and 6809 on my Coco 3, so that's not it.
I have not looked at the SDC boot yet as I don't own an sdc so I haven't been interested, so I have no clue what was included in that boot. I may look at it and see if I notice something out of place or missing.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com