[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 25 03:39:44 EST 2015

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>

> Ok, here's a video of loading a vdg wndow and making it work.
> Stock nitros9 repo disk from a fresh build this week.
> It's done in Vcc for the screen capture but reacts the very same on my Coco 3 (tested)
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/VDG%20Window%20loading.avi <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/VDG%20Window%20loading.avi>

I only get a 3 second clip of a green screen with color changing cursor. Maybe it's not fully synced to Dropbox yet.

I do hope I don't have a hardware problem. I can't imagine it would be, but what else is there if we run same hardware but have different results with the same software.

Which image are you booting?

		-- A