[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 03:27:39 EST 2015

Ok, here's a video of loading a vdg wndow and making it work.
Stock nitros9 repo disk from a fresh build this week.
It's done in Vcc for the screen capture but reacts the very same on my Coco 3 (tested)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/Pictures/VDG%20Window%20loading.avi

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com