[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 25 03:44:47 EST 2015

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Ok, here's a video of loading a vdg wndow and making it work.
> Stock nitros9 repo disk from a fresh build this week.
> It's done in Vcc for the screen capture but reacts the very same on my Coco 3 (tested)

And more problems... I booted using the 80D image, and iniz v1 there crashes the system. Very weird. I wonder what it is about this that is throwing my system for a loop. I let a 512K memory scan run forever when I first got the system set up again, and have since cleaned the drives, cartridge contacts, etc. and have spent many nights up all night until sunrise copying and playing and doing stuff just fine.

Then I get stopped by VDG.

		-- A