[Coco] NitrOS-9 and VDGINT

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 25 03:50:15 EST 2015

> On Jan 25, 2015, at 2:44 AM, Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> And more problems... I booted using the 80D image, and iniz v1 there crashes the system. Very weird. I wonder what it is about this that is throwing my system for a loop. I let a 512K memory scan run forever when I first got the system set up again, and have since cleaned the drives, cartridge contacts, etc. and have spent many nights up all night until sunrise copying and playing and doing stuff just fine.
>
> Then I get stopped by VDG.

After trying 80D, and the 40D-1 and -2, which both crashed, I have found a boot that it works on and have gotten a shell.

CRCs are good on the modules on the others, and I would have thought OS-9 would have caught a bad CDC in case there are some issues with files on the SD... Who knows -- could be some weird timing problem loading from the SDC?

And, alas, when I finally get VDG going, and try to run my program, I get #219 - Illegal Block Address. I have no idea what I am doing that would return that, so I guess I'll just put this project away until I get done with saving my floppies and get my full development system running again.

Very weird.

		-- Allen