[Coco] Worst game ever...

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 22 19:13:07 EST 2015

I don't know if it was even "officially" sold. It may have come out
during the period of the CoCo3 when Tandy were promoting other OS-9
based games such as the Sierra adventures. Maybe the intent was to
sell it though Tandy but it was rejected?

I can try take some screenshots when I get home from work unless
someone else wants to do a quick YouTube video of it.

It's not a heavily taxing game for the CoCo. More a turn based
Adventure (or was it a role playing type game). Like most OS-9 games,
it's a bit sluggish but the style of the game doesn't require anything
fast. I don't know how it compares with the Atari and other versions.

It would be good know the story behind it's CoCo development and lack
of commercial distribution.

Nick