[Coco] Worst game ever...

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jan 22 18:10:03 EST 2015

It's amazing to me that this release is not documented anywhere. Are there
any screenshots of the credits screen or, even better, a video? I won't be
able to quickly run this on an emulator to see for myself.

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and