[Coco] Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Jan 21 11:17:18 EST 2015

Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> wrote:

> I expect I am now able to use the current nightly build — but what is the
> CoCoSDC utility command?

In a previous message I see you mention finding sdir and sdrive. You
also said sdir gave you an error #214.

I just tried them here on a fresh build and sdir was working for me.
I've been meaning to finish up these utilities. Including making a
'sdcimage' to create disk images.

> I see there is a low level drive and descriptors
> (what is different from those descriptors versus using /d0 and /d1?)…

/sd0 and /sd1 uses llcocosdc to talke to the SDC in LBA mode.

/d0 and /d1 uses the stock NitrOS-9 floppy disk driver to talk to the
SDC.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright