[Coco] Building NitrOS-9 on Mac OS X

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Tue Jan 20 21:54:47 EST 2015

> On Jan 20, 2015, at 8:49 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:
>
> Allen, the toolshed build error on Cocofuse and warns on others. It's expected and OK.
> The needed files were built

I am stunned. Looking at this stuff, I see what looks like sources for the ROMS, HDBDOS, and tons more. Amazing. I never would have imagined having access to all of this when I was last using OS-9.

I expect I am now able to use the current nightly build — but what is the CoCoSDC utility command? I see there is a low level drive and descriptors (what is different from those descriptors versus using /d0 and /d1?)…

		— Allen