[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:49:46 EST 2015

Hey now!  In all fairness it depends on the situation.  I have written applications in GWBASIC, ASIC, QuickBASIC, C, ASM_Batch, VisualBasic 6, Visual Studio .NET and the common denominator has always been a Microsoft based PC.  While the first few ran on DOS and didn't require Windows, doubtful they would work on a Linux or Mac.

I can't remember the last time I bought a Windows application.  With so much SourceForge and other open source software out there now I don't feel the need.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO START A PLATFORM FLAME...just saying.