[Coco] LWTools & Nitros9 Build

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:25:58 EST 2015

On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 4:43 AM, Bill Nobel wrote:
> Well Tormond, I am ending up abandoning Windows for building Nitros9.  I ended up moving the folders to my Raspberry Pi and have a much easier time building. (still need to figure out where to put lwtools after compile) I am still figuring this out, but getting there.

Yes, building it on Windows is a pain compared to on Linux or Mac.
Linux is made for making, Windows is made for buying applications.

I would recommend Windows users to install Linux in a virtual machine
if they know how to use one. Building NitrOS-9 will probably go 20-30
times faster too, since MinGW->posix->NT is extremely slow on certain
things.

Tormod