[Coco] List management

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sun Jan 18 15:24:02 EST 2015

On Sun, January 18, 2015 2:57 pm, Gene Heskett wrote:
> Humm, I thought I saw some qmail references in the header that were
> external to my mail servers install.

There are. It is. I just am hands-off and let pair Networks handle the list
software, updating, and filtering. I have access to the list functions only
via the web-based GUI, where I set message size, set conversion to plaintext,
approve or reject membership requests, etc. The actual mail handling is
thankfully not in my job description.

> I'd imagine that sorting seems like a thankless task at times, so allow me
> to thank you profusely for doing it.

Most welcome. I may have scared a few folks away who didn't read the
subscription instructions, but so far I've managed to keep bogus accounts and
spammers away (except, of course, when they're hacked!).