[Coco] List management

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Jan 18 14:57:44 EST 2015

On Sunday 18 January 2015 10:29:32 Dennis Bathory-Kitsz did opine
And Gene did reply:
> On Sun, January 18, 2015 10:08 am, Gene Heskett wrote:
> > Are you using qmail Dennis?
>
> Hah! The list software is hired out to pair Networks as part of my
> maltedmedia account. As it is, I barely have enough time as admin to
> attend to all the bogus subscription requests that I research one at a
> time!
>
> Dennis

Humm, I thought I saw some qmail references in the header that were
external to my mail servers install.

I'd imagine that sorting seems like a thankless task at times, so allow me
to thank you profusely for doing it.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)