[Coco] OS-9 startup file question

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Sun Jan 11 21:32:37 EST 2015

Yes, it's always Sun Apr 13 21:40:34 at boot.

DW4 takes about 10-15 seconds on my coco to correct the time via DW4.

When I run without drivewire I set the date at boot and then grab the hour
and minute from a plug 'n power controller hooked up to the cassette port.
I have a hardware clock in my disk controller, but am currently not using
physical disks and am instead using the SDC card for all my storage needs.
The disk controller and MPI are just sitting to the side looking sad.  I am
oddly obsessesed with keeping correct time on my coco as I am using it to
turn some lights on and off.