[Coco] RS-DOS COPY crashing system

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Jan 11 04:23:47 EST 2015

Cool, Art. Sixxie was in the IRC chat and just came across those comments while trying to trace through the crash after he replicated it.

> On Jan 11, 2015, at 2:58 AM, Arthur Flexser <flexser at fiu.edu> wrote:
>
> (addresses are for the 1.0 Disk Basic version; use the Unravelled book to
> get the corresponding 1.1 addresses)

Was ADOS based on Disk Basic 1.0? Was it a patch to existing DECB?

I always stayed away from J&M DOS and a few others that were out there due to fears of incompatibility, but I always wanted ADOS. By the time I got around to where I could get a ROM burned, I was putting RGB-DOS in there.

		-- A